Friday, November 13, 2020

Writing to Heal: The 45-Word Edition

 



Calm

Peace

Tranquility

Breathe them in, slow and deep

 

Calm

Peace

Tranquility

Embrace your antidote

                                   4

                                    COVID Craze

                                        Virtual Daze

                                            Dizzying Maze

 

Calm fears with gratitude

Peace

Tranquility ur new attitude

 

Breathe them in, slow and deep

Grow your own healing

If necessary, use words.


This week, I wanted to play with a self-imposed challenge: what can I say in 50 words or less that is meaningful around the climate where election and COVID spike has everything stirred up. Take the challenge yourself - 50 words or less 😊

2 comments:

  1. The psalms are a great place to turn for comfort in times of trouble and upheaval. Here are a few select lines to come in right at 50 words...

    How majestic is your name in all the earth! (Psalm 8).

    The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. Even though I walk
    through darkest valley,
    I fear no evil, for you are with me (Psalm 23).

    Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 91).

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEOTENY forever!
    (Check your email for 2 links, Daddy-o)

    ReplyDelete