Thursday, October 1, 2026

92 Days



October is here.

Last 3 months of the year.

92 days until 2027 begins.

And just past the fall equinox, so night will 

be longer than day for the next months.

 

One place where our minds go in hearing this is to feel pressure, a time crunch of sorts. So much to do, no time to fit it all in.

That’s natural and that’s okay.

But let our gaze shift a bit to think about what is possible in this last quarter of the year, and our thoughts become more constructive. Maybe, even visionary.

 

Questions like these start to bubble to the surface:

If I could gift myself with something that I am needing/seeking in the next 92 days, what would it be?

How would I like to shift my energy (from what, to what) in the next 92 days?

What version of myself would I like to work on creating in the next 92 days?

Who do I want to be and how do I want to be 92 days from now?


Come up with your own questions.

Wrestle with the answers.

Enjoy the journey, even if you aren’t sure what questions you want to ask or if you don’t have answers for the questions.

 

May we spend these next 92 days in ways that bring healing to ourselves, those around us, and to our world.

4 comments:

  1. Amen. Enjoy the moment as much as the anticipated and hoped for destination! Blessings...JR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Rather than flowing along in the race to the end of the year, build in some intention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Healing and opportunities to slow down and be present within the last part of 2026. May we also remember not only the heaviness of the year but the hope, joy, and love that was part of this year. Love and healing to you brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A better self
    A more Loving self
    The incorporation of nonjudement with the self and all that is observed.

    ReplyDelete