Friday, April 2, 2021

Renewal, Rebirth, Regrowth

 Spring blossoms

              Boldly budding new life after winter’s long stay

                             Renewal

                             Rebirth

                             Regrowth

Sticks that look dead at first glance

Become branches once more, adorned with buds, leaves, flowers.

Some will produce succulent fruits and edible things.

All from sticks playing dead.

 


Nature is presenting us a gift in these first weeks of spring. Easter, Passover and the Iranian New Year – all around us there is celebration of renewal as we pass the spring equinox, day now longer than night for the next months.

What could this mean for you?

Think about the plants in your own yard – I bet you have a plant that in February you assumed had died off which now, only weeks later beams with life, bearing beautiful colors and fragrances.

What is an aspect of yourself that needs renewal, rebirth and regrowth? 

That is now the stick in the middle of winter. Maybe written off by others. Even worse, written off by you, yourself. Like the stick in February, it may be labeled dead when it is simply dormant.

On a bigger level, we have many things that have gone dormant in our pandemic world. Hugs and handshakes. The chance for our children to play with one another. Family get-togethers, community potlucks. All of it dormant, but not dead.

Like the trees and plants outside, this is a moment that offers renewal for all of us. Take in the energy of what nature is sharing with you and boldly grow new buds.

Where you have written yourself off as “too old” to have new growth, I would prescribe a walk amongst the 80-year old Cottonwoods along the Rio Grande as they turn green (yet) again. If “too busy” floats to the surface as an excuse to stay dormant, you might look at the mint or cilantro plants that seem to get only more excited about growth the “busier” they become. Or you may turn to the rose bushes who remind us that sometimes pruning old branches is needed to promote growth to new heights this spring.

Renewal, rebirth, and regrowth to each of you this spring.

Blossom into who and how you are meant to be!

5 comments:

  1. Good Friday to Holy Saturday to Easter (starting now) is an apt metaphor for the past year under CoVID-19. From terrible pain, suffering, grief, and loss, to watchful waiting and expectation, to the promise of Resurrection, new life, a new creation. He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed! Blessings and peace...JR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Ehimare a herbal practitioner who helped cured me from HSV (2). I have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Ehimare sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. All thanks to God for leading me to Dr Ehimare who was able to cure me completely from this deadly disease. I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Ehimare   because I got to know him through Elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Ehimare   through his email  drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp on +1 (267) 691-1087   He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Diagnosed with Herpes, I have be dealing with Herpes for the past 4 years. On till I got review online about natural cure people testifies how DR. Ehimare cure them with his herbal treatment. And I order the treatment, after taking it for 21 days I totally got cured with DR. Ehimare treatment. I'm recommending you diagnosis with herpes should get this treatment and be cured of it you can contact his email address via; drehimare3@gmail. com or you can also call or whatsapp +1 (267) 691-1087Dr. Ehimare also cure the following virus and many more... 1} Cancer 2} Diabetes 3} Hepatitis 4} fibroid 5} herpes 6} Lupus  

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW I GOT RID OF HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU

    I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes simplex Virus by a herbal Dr called ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how dr ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) or email ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com and get all your problems solved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of you still don't believe that herbal medicine can cure all diseases without any side effects ?? sure. I am finally free from herpes virus which my husband gave to me over 3 years now, I used doctor voodoo herbal medicine to cure it between 14 days everything is gone no side effects, please i will also advise you to link him now for your help dr voodoo I thought medical drugs can cure herpes virus but it only prevent to cure, but I believe on Dr. voodoo herbal medicine which I used to cure my herpes virus disease is gone now, any diseases you have, is it HIV, Cancer, Pcos, HPV, HSV type1, diabetes Herpes virus, asthma, lupus, fibroid, contact DR voodoo on Email at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com That is how I was helped by him.Also WhatsApp him +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete